The Pillow That Made Me Want To Blog Again.

Pin It

I know it sounds silly, but seriously! I am in love with this pillow! I am always fluffing it and dusting it off and staring at it from across the room, yeah things have gotten pretty weird around here.


 Would you believe this down filled linen beauty came from Home Goods. Is there no end to how awesome that place is?


As soon as I brought it home I said to Andy, "This pillow has inspired me to blog again!" 
He just looked at me like I was crazy.
 I am used to that look though.


I got love for the malachite trend.

Kelly Wearstler

Elle Decor

Nate Berkus

Vogue


Beautiful table setting on Lonny

 I looked up these plates and omg I could never afford these but I did find some DIY tutorials on how to make some malachite things.

 Like these knobs...going on my list of things to try from Teal & Lime.

Or these  from Desert Domicile. I would've splurged for some nicer hardware though, these are made of wood.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments