Pin It My posts will be light this week because I am currently in California touching base with my roots.  I'll be sure to post more than once this week and share pictures of my adventures.

I'm loving all the mid century architecture here. I have already been scoping the local Craigslist for unique treasures I can pass on to the clients I'm working with right now.

Over the last week I have been tossing around the idea of painting the interior doors of my home in a color other than builder grade white. I am thinking of peacock blue in particular, what do you think?



Red is also very appealing...

Wouldn't you love to have a library like this?

 This looks to me like a front door but check out that chair!!

Love this little surprise, its the perfect touch of orange....

Details like this can really elevate a room.

Cute idea to paint the trim the same color and make the arch above the doorway.

 High gloss paint...beautiful.

Two tone paint

This chartreuse color is gorgeous
 Sunny yellow on a grey accent wall. I like how they left the trim white, it really makes the yellow pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments