I'm Baaack!

Pin It




I haven't had a car these last few weeks because the damn thing broke (I seriously hate cars sometimes.) So I have been chillin at home a lot. This has been a good thing in my mind because I have set to work sewing, painting, organizing (or pretending to), and rearranging furniture. I am not so sure it has been a such good thing in my husband's mind considering the house is different every time he comes home, but I digress...


The power of modern art.
Sometimes I think the art dictates the feel of a room and everything else just plays second fiddle.


All the furniture can be traditional but that one modern piece of art can change everything.



  It doesn't need to always be a modern piece of art.


Doesn't need to be large to have an impact.


 Or, complicated...

 I adore how cheeky this one is. The possibilities are endless, the canvas could be any color, and you can buy those word stencils at any hardware store.


Modern art + traditional bedroom = Amazingness!

 It doesn't have to be a painting either. You can get photos printed out in a large scale.


 Now if this were a large colorful abstract piece this entryway would look totally different.




So here is what I did in my room.


No art.



Art.
I think it totally changed the look. 


What do you guys think.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments