In The Mood To Throw A Dinner Party

Pin It Beautiful table settings

I have got the urge to throw a dinner party.



To celebrate the beginning of spring.


Kelly Wearstler, black flatware... genius.


If you haven't started collecting china I suggest you start.


I've been collecting a few plates at a time since I was eighteen. 


Find a pattern you like or a brand and start building your collection. Start with china that is versatile in color something simple to get a set going. Then later on you can mix and match with patterned plates depending on the season. 


Make sure you always get eight place settings, you may not need that many now but you will want them one day.


I just think this photo is fun.


Don't forget serving dishes.



Gorgeous.



Photo table runner for the hipster in all of us.


Mixed china patterns and a casual charger with white linen napkins. To see a setting like this you have to assume the meal is going to be amazing.



I am really enjoying the idea of everyone having a different setting like this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments